The 37th parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 37 degrees north of the Earth’s equatorial plane. It crosses Europe, the Mediterranean Sea, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Ocean, North America, and the Atlantic Ocean
In the United States, the parallel defines the southern borders of Utah, Colorado, and Kansas, and the northern borders of Arizona, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. It dates to the Kansas–Nebraska Act of 1854 when Congress divided Indian Territory into Kansas and Nebraska north of the 37th parallel and a remainder Indian Territory to the south.
Here below you see the picture of the 37th degree parallel crossing the 4 corners of United States
The Four Corners Monument marks the quadripoint in the Southwestern United States where the states of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah meet. See pictured below.
There is also a mystery behind 37th degree parallel known as “Paranormal Highway of America”.
Science Channel explains, “Ex-Deputy Sherriff Chuck Zukoswki has spent 25 years investigating mysterious phenomena across America. From his extensive research he’s spotted an alarming pattern – a growing list of eye-witness UFO reports along a 3,000 mile stretch through the heart of America. This stretch of UFO sightings corresponds with the 37th degree parallel, and Chuck has noticed that a number of military bases, including the famous Area 51, exist on the same parallel.
When looking across the US on the 37 degree latitude line, Sherriff Chuck Zukoswki started to see very interesting things. The 37 Degree latitude theory was a starting point to try and understand why most cattle mutilations in Colorado occured in a particular location.
In 2011 Sherriff Zukoswki had contacted his sister Debbie Ziegelmeyer who is an investigator in Missouri, and had started looking at cattle mutes there. They saw there were not only cases of animal mutes but also UFO sightings close to the 37 degree latitude.
Since then looking at other anomalies across the USA, Chuck noticed that 37 degree latitude appeared to be the center of the Highway with left and right lanes converging into 36 and 38 degrees, thus creating a Paranormal Highway.
37 Degree Latitude theory matured into more of a Paranormal Highway which encompasses underground bases, military structures, caves, some sacred Native American sites, UFO crashes and other very interesting sites like Fort Knox, Area 51, and a little higher up the 38 degree latitude, the Pentagon.
Chuck also noticed few caves existed in Colorado within the 37/38 degree latitude area then he noticed caves were also located within that area in Missouri which is abundant with caves. When Chuck searched further he saw Kentucky’s Mammoth cave park is located within the 37 degree latitude also.
Here are some interesting areas across the USA which fall within a 36/37/38 degree latitude, “The Paranormal Highway”:
- The Pentagon, Arlington, Virgina, 38.871523,-77.055963 (Underground tunnels fact!)
– Fort Knox, Kentucky, 37.909534,-85.946045 (Underground tunnels fact!)
– Area 51, Nevada, 37.6150857,-115.8593802 (Famous Top Secret Military Base.)
– Joplin, Missouri, 37.090514,-94.513033 ( History of unusual lights seen called the “Spook Lights”.)
– Athens, Greece, 37.984257,23.729041, (Home of Plato’s Academy and Aristotle’s Lyceum.)
– Death Valley, California, 36.544949,-117.064819, (1947 Nevada News, 32 caves said to have remains of 8-9’ giants.)
– Owensboro, Kentucky, 37.7737,-87.111626 (1948 Mantell UFO incident.)
– Irvington, Kentucky, 37.881967,-86.284218 (1948 Mantell UFO incident.)
– Granada, Spain, 37.239075,-3.572314 (1976 Famous UFO sighting.)
– Aztec, New Mexico, 36.830447,-107.992227 (1948 UFO crash.)
– Dulce, New Mexico, 36.939465,-107.000368 (Proposed Human/Alien Base.)
– Taos, New Mexico, 36.414099,-105.572145 (Taos hum and possible underground base.)
– Cape Girardeau, Missouri, 37.313656,-89.518373 (1941 UFO Crash.)
– Fukushima, Japan, 37.83148,140.427246 (2011 Earthquake.)
– San Francisco, California, 37.778856,-122.419968 (The Great 1906 San Francisco quake.)
– Grand Canyon, Arizona, 36.16227,-112.118665 (Cave locations throughout.)
– Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado, 37.245088,-108.460574 (Native American site.)
– Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky, 37.193416,-86.102312 (Natural Cavern site.)
– Zion National Park, Utah, 37.195331,-112.983398 (Sacred Native American site.)
– Canyonlands National Park, Moab, Utah, 38.32442,-109.89624 (Sacred Native American site.)
– Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Utah/Arizona, 36.998166,-110.110474 (Sacred Native American site.)
– Navajo State Park, Arboles Colorado, 37.006939,-107.430688 (Sacred Native American site.)
– Comanche National Grassland, Pritchett, Colorado, 37.186579,-102.930908 (Sacred Native American site.)
– Alabaster Caverns State Park, Freedom, Oklahoma, 36.694851,-99.157983 (Natural Cavern site.)
– Cimarron National Grassland, Elkhart, Kansas, 37.015712,-101.815796 (Native American site.)
– Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico, 36.071302,-107.969019 (Native American site.)
– Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest, Big Pine California, 37.182202,-118.306274 (Native American site.)
– Land’s End Labyrinth, San Francisco, California. 37.780314,-122.511642 (Unusual anomalies site.)
– Cahokia Mounds, Illinois, 38.656292,-90.059323 (Native American site.)
Why are so many proposed UFO bases occur on this highway? Because of the caves?
Are the massive cave structures along this route used as underground passage ways?
Why are some locations within this highway sacred to our Native Americans?
Why is Fort Knox and the Pentagon located on this Highway? Are those sites also taking advantage of underground tunneling due to the use of existing caves?